Bending the Health Care Spending Curve:
Strategies to Lower Employer Health Care Costs Today
The publisher of Case In Point, Case In Point Weekly and the Case Management Resource Guide has gathered experts in the field of employee health to share their expertise and successes in addressing health care in the workplace. This 90-minute training session brings together leading experts who have produced impressive outcomes in lowering health care costs while improving the health and wellness of their workforce.
The return on investment you will gain from attending this training program includes valuable information you and your team can utilize to contain escalating health care costs as well as access to a network of experts who you can tap into to assist you as you address the health care challenges pertinent to your organization.
Attend from your desktop or conference room. Invite your whole team to attend at one low price of $329 per location. Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program until December 31, 2011.
Continuing education credits have been applied for nurses, case managers and disability management specialists.
About the Webinar
How health care reform will affect employers, employees, providers and health plans is something that will play out closer to 2014 than 2009. With practical reform measures some five years off, the question most employers are asking today is — “What am I going to do next quarter to lower my escalating health care costs and improve the health of my employees to ensure they are productive and fit for duty?”
Today, savvy employers are using creativity and innovation to Bend the Healthcare Spending Curve in a downward direction. If you are interested in lowering your health care costs, educating your employees on how to prevent chronic disease, and providing tools and incentives to engage employees in learning how to adhere to treatment, then schedule time to participate in a 90-minute training session with small, medium and large employers who have laid the practical groundwork that is making a difference in decreasing their health care costs and improving the health of their workforce.
Our Webinar Will Answer These Questions:
- Why is creating a culture of wellness essential?
- How can employers achieve continuous value enhancement from health and performance improvement?
- What is the impact of escalating health care costs on employers?
- What is the impact on employees?
- What is the employer’s role in health care?
- What is the employee’s role in health and health care?
- How do you measure the value vs. the cost of health care?
- What innovative solutions have worked to lower costs and improve productivity?
- What is the impact of good health on the productivity?
- How do you gain buy-in from employees on prevention and wellness activities?
- What resources can you implement to combat escalating health care costs?
- What inside tips have proactive employers used to address cost, quality and access of health care?
- How do return to work/stay at work issues impact employers?
Joel R. Bender, PhD, MD, FACOEM
President and Chief Medical Officer, HealthNEXT
|Tonya Vyhlidal, MEd, CHPD
Director of Wellness, Safety and Life Enhancement,
|David Spratt, MD
Corporate Medical Director,
Crown Cork & Seal
Anne Llewellyn RN-BC, MS, BHSA, CCM, CRRN
Editor in Chief, Case Management Products
Dorland Health, a Division of Access Intelligence
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Human Resources Specialist
- Risk Managers
- Quality Managers
- Health Care Benefit Design Officers
- Union Representatives
- Directors of case management departments
- Supervisors of case management departments
- Medical Directors
- Occupational Health Physicians
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Patient/Medical Advocates
- Case managers
- Managed care case managers
- Wellness Professionals
- Workers Compensation/Disability Managers
Live Webcast Registration – $329
Webcast Recording on CD-ROM – $329
Live Webcast and CD-ROM – $389
To register by phone, contact the marketing department at 301-354-1610.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
*Dorland Health does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
More details on equipment and connections