Harnessing Quality, Capturing Value and Driving Outcomes
The healthcare industry is in the midst of unprecedented change. Influences from health reform-related regulatory changes, economic challenges facing local, state and federal governments, and new models of care promoting consumer-centric access to safe, effective, quality care, are all knocking on the proverbial door at the same time.
As the health system strives to improve the delivery of care, leaders understand that using data effectively provides insight into gaps in care, organizational inefficiencies and quality issues that drive healthcare costs, impact the quality of care and influence patient and provider satisfaction. Identifying issues allows leaders to recognize problems and intercede with innovative solutions that reduce barriers.
With technologies being integrated throughout the care continuum, communication is improving between providers and payers. In addition, because information is more readily available at the point of care, healthcare is better coordinated and professionals are working together in teams to take advantage of each unique professional’s expertise to harness quality, capture value and drive outcomes.
Care Coordination Summit delivers insights, case studies and actionable strategies from frontline leaders making a difference from health plans, hospitals, and other points of care across the care continuum. Each session will deliver information that you can use to improve your practice, positively influence the health of your organization, and take away strategies that allow your patients to receive safe, evidence-based, quality care at an affordable price.
By attending the 6th Care Coordination Summit you will learn how to:
- thrive in the health system's focus on quality-based care.
- implement the latest practice models using team-based, multidisciplinary care that improves care coordination along the continuum.
- reduce gaps in care, improve transitions of care, tackle readmissions and improve the bottom line of your organization.
- improve your HCAHPS scores by implementing the best-practice programs that are at the vanguard of patient-centered care.
- boost levels of patient engagement and patient activation through the incorporation of practice-ready initiatives.
- capture data to harness quality - and create real solutions in capturing value and driving outcomes.
- improve patient safety and manage chronic disease through a great focus on patient-centered care.
- manage the financial landscape of value-based purchasing, including key information on what payers are focusing on to further the use of value-based, vs. fee-for-service.
- deliver right-sized reimbursements (and avoid penalties) for your organization and your team.
Dorland Health Conference Testimonials
|Every Dorland conference that I have attended has provided timely and needed information that both addresses current issues and challenges while providing recommendations and insight to keep you one step ahead in the ever-evolving and needed field of healthcare coordination. Extremely well done. I look forward to the next one!
— Madeleine Y. Gomez, Ph.D., MH, DABS, FACFE, FACAPP, CPQ, ASPPBIPC, Red Cross DMH, FAAIM, DCMHAAIM, President, PsycHealth, Ltd.
|I wanted you to know…This was a great event! Very encouraging to hear of all the hard work, innovation and success that is occurring in the case management/care coordination field. The awards were exciting ….a lot of fun! The speakers and presentations very helpful to move forward our profession and practice. It was a pleasure to meet you at the event and thank you for bringing this forward for our profession.
—Joan Bruggeman, Gundersen Health